"I will heal their waywardness and love them freely..." Hosea 14:4

Friday, December 23

Final farewells.

I've left behind many loves in the past few days, and as Erin would say, heroes. Those are some amazing women, and I've been blessed to spend the past four months next to them.

Today I sat there absorbing the last worship session that I would have with the ladies. I did my best to memorize the glory in their harmony as they sang out "hallelujah". It was lovely. It was peace. It was freedom. It was voices praising a very good God.

These dear ladies have bid me farewell so sweetly. All caressing my face, embracing me tightly, crying with me, kissing my cheek, holding my chin, and telling me to come again. I have no doubt that they've enjoyed our presence here, which is all I could wish for from such beautiful women. I'm taking home so much love in my soul...all passed on from the Sari Bari ladies. I will miss them dearly.

Tonight is the last night in the house. Tomorrow we part ways with the family. This will be the most difficult goodbye. Praying for full assurance that the Lord's plan is greater than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment